Social networks have allowed you to upload all the content you want to share with your acquaintances: photos, statuses, and also videos. Sometimes you want to share a video or save it to your gallery, without having to go to Facebook to see it. Fortunately, there are many ways to download videos on Facebook.
How to download videos on Facebook?
Facebook does not have the option or a means to download the videos that you can find in its content. However, there are different ways to download the videos you want, safely.
Download a video from a computer
If you want to download from your computer, you must:
- Access the Facebook website, log into your account and search for the video that interests you.
- Click on the three dots that are in the upper right corner of the video, and select the option to copy link.
- Next, open a tab and access the FBDown website and copy the link where the page indicates.
- Now, click on the “Download” option.
- A new window will open allowing you to choose between downloading the video in HD resolution or 4K resolution. If you need more download options, you can press the “More options” button.
- Wait for the video to download and voila, this way you can download the Facebook videos you want from your PC.
Download Videos to Android Phone
If you have a device with the Android system, be it your phone or a tablet, you can download videos from Facebook using the “Video Downloader for Facebook” application.
You can find this application for free in the Google Play Store and it is also extremely simple to use. To do this, you will proceed to the following:
- After installing the application on your mobile or tablet, go to Facebook and search for the video you want to download.
- Click on the icon of the three dots located at the top right of the video, and choose the option “Copy link“.
- Open the application that you just downloaded, and in the section that says “Paste and download“, paste the link that you just copied, so the video will begin to download automatically.
- Done! You will find the video already saved in the gallery of your team.
Download Videos on iOS Phone
In order to download Facebook videos from your iPad or iPhone, the most recommended is to use the free App Documents Readdle, you can easily search for it in the App Store. Now, follow these steps:
- Once Readdle is installed on your phone or tablet from the App Store, you must go to the search engine option that you will see in the main part of the application, and in the browser bar you will write es.savefrom. net.
- Once this is done, log in to Facebook and find the video you want to save. Select the “copy link” option.
- Go back to the App “Documents Readdle“, and in the search bar, paste the text that you had copied from Facebook.
- After doing this, the download of the video in MP4 format will start automatically.
- The video will be inside a Readdle download folder. In order to save it in your gallery, you will have to access that folder in the application and select it.
- Now, click on the option “edit and send it by mail“. After this, you can download the video in your gallery, once it reaches you in the email.
Regardless of which device you do it from, downloading videos from Facebook is extremely easy. If you want to download a video from Facebook because you liked it a lot, you can choose any of the above options.